marți, 1 februarie 2011

Have you ever noticed how chocolate, new clothes, new shoes, nice make up always make women happy? 
(well, they perfectly work for me).
Anyway, can anyone show me one woman who doesn't like at least one of the things above? I don't think you really can!
But here are some other little nice things which make me happy: 
a kiss on the forehead (coming from a guy, obviously)
a hug from a friend (or two, or three, or hundreds)
my friends (they are so beautiful)
danciiiiiiiing  (should i mention that i truly heart street dance?)
holding my pillow in my arms right before i fall asleep
sun, sunrise, sunset 
party, party, party
dnb
my fav songs 
skittles
good tv shows 
boys who know to dance
tanned boys
blonde tanned boys
sleeping 
waking up to drink some juice and noticing that the sun is rising
the sun on my skin
the seaaa (and I so miss it!)
being childish
sometimes being wild
being nuts especially
kissing a girl's lips from time to time (a girl's lips are more sugary than a boy's one...well, to be honest, it depends on the boy)
reading good books
drinking hot chocolate and cappucino
eating ice cream (yummy!)
that moment when a guy i fancy has his head on my legs and i run my fingers through his hair 
that moment when a guy plays with my hair
neck kisses
running my fingers on a hot guy's smooth skin
summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
summer nights and summer mornings
those moments when i don't intend but i just get drunk with old friends
british boys
british boys
british boys
british accent 
british boys with british accent 
photos of me and my friends
laughing at old photos of me and my friends
eating so much chocolate that i almost throw up
running on a field (you should try it, it's lovely)
english (is really awesome)
when someone bites me
white and red roses
buying t shirts with different cute writings on them
making and eating pancakes
reading vogue, cosmopolitan, elle 
those moments when I realize God is awesome 
fridays
being in love
laughing till my tummy aches 
spending hours talking about pointless things
those moments when i realize mum is cool 
being a girl and complaining about it from time to time
wearing shirts and converse
pepsi
being a teenager
reading anne rice's books about vampires
long conversations at night
writing
streets at night
dogs
anddd...

... ♥  muffins!!!!!!!!


and the list goes on ...




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu