joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

Looks like I'm back in black. Well, I might excuse myself by saying that I've been occupied and that's the reason I haven't written on my blog lately. Lies! Don't take me for granted! Truth is ... I haven't found the inspiration I needed. Reasons: routine, monotony, shitty timetable and so on.
But, problem is, I got used to that routine and lived by its own rules. Then, one day, I woke up and realized I was doing the same things like...over and over. And i was feeling tired, stressed and I was even more quick-tempered than before without any logical reason. So I put the blame on routine, which really makes our lives sadder.
So, I decided to write a post in order to help people get over routine and find something interesting to do at any time. Of course, it mainly depends on your mood, but I will give you some tips which will help you to make the best of everything. 
1. Go out. Don't spend too much time at home. As school of hard-knocks taught me, great life experiences don't happen in your bed. 
2. Well, if your friends just keep refusing going out, change them! I mean, I know, they're your friends. But friends are supposed to be those crazy, funny people you have fun with. First try to explain them the situation, then, if they don't agree and they keep hiding themselves in their homes, CHANGE THEM.
3. Meet new people, try new places. Never spend a lot of time in the same place. You've got only one life, unless you're a cat, and I'm sure you want to see more of this world, not only 2-3 pubs and so on. 
4. When you feel like you're extremely bored, do something. Read a book, watch a tv show, call someone you want to talk to, but NEVER, and I'm really serious, NEVER complain, because you'll only end up complaining all the time and it's no GOOD, not at all. 
5. Especially if you're a teenager, try everything! Don't say no! Just go with the flow. Of course, I'm not suggesting you should end up being an alcoholic or a drug addict, all I'm trying to say is...DO NOT BE LIMITED. 
6. Dance, dance, dance. If you're bored, play music louder and just dance. Best feeling in the world. 
7. If you have a relationship, don't lie to yourself that being with a person 24/24 means you love them. Don't become depressed because of your "fabulous" relationship. 
8. Smile, smile, smile and eat a lot of chocolate. <3
9. You could use some hot guys/girls too. 

Well, I hope you will find my advice useful and that it will really help you enjoy your life. Or actually live it. I'll do the same, pinky promise!!!

P.s: There was a 10, too. Every time you feel like you're sad, take your best friend and take some funny, stupid pictures. You'll laugh because of them, trust me. It works every time. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu