marți, 10 ianuarie 2012

Controlling your mind, means, by all means, controlling your life. Change your thoughts and you will change your life. I learned that if I want to become a happier person, I have to be happier and find reasons for me being happier. And i found so many good reasons. I also learned that if I want good things to happen to me I shouldn't wait for them to happen. I should make marvelous things happen instead of a "long-term" waiting with no assurance that they will ever happen. Instead, I pray and do my best to make my life be amazing.
Well, we have such a power and we don't know it. We are powerful, as power comes from the heart. And, as your heart tells you what you really want, I advice you to just go for it. It might take some time and it might be risky, but, most probably, you'll get what you want.
To make a long story shot, be positive, because ordinary stuff that happen to you may be blessings in disguise. Be brave, dice with death, if needed, but never sell your soul.
Enjoy each day. Each sunrise brings something new. Just take advantage of it. 


And you should be the same. 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu