sâmbătă, 5 martie 2011

I guess I'm not perfect, I sometimes say and do too many stupid things, i lose persons and things, I don t give a damn and I don't care, I don't hear, I've got my head up in the clouds, I can't concentrate. And so what?
Look at me. I'm human. I'm young. I can do whatever I want wherever I choose to do it. I don't want to miss opportunities, I don't want to become upset because of my friends, if they even are what I call "friends". I want to be everything. I want to enjoy life. I don't wanna sit here and watch how you wasted your life, I have mine and i wanna live it by myself. So what if I don't know to love somebody properly? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me how to do it? I want to fall in love and out of love. And again until I discover by my own how it is to love a person for real.
I wanna create something. I imagine, I dream, I make plans and sometimes I don't have plans and I just hope for some luck. I want to get old and look back and have no regrets. 
So let me. Let me live my life. Let me live it now. There's no tomorrow, there's no yesterday. I m 17, i live in the present, I don't want to remember bad moments from the past. They don't help me at all. I'm not wasting my life, I'm actually living for something. And I believe in me. And you should do the same. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu