luni, 30 noiembrie 2009

There are times in my life when I am grateful for being alive. This is one of those times.
I sing, I hug my friends, I laugh, I cry, I'm bad, I'm good, I help, I scream, I sleep 12 hours, I drink cappucino, I listen to music, I dream of having a guitar and playing it, I watch movies, I read books, I get drunk and so on.
I feel no pain, nothing hurts me anymore. I'm fine, seriously.
There is no "fight your fear". You just do it. Yes, you can. You always can, especially if there's somebody near you and if you want to do it. It doesn't matter if you truly believe that you can do it or not, all that matters is the fact that you want to. All those people that say "I couldn't do it" or  "I want to do it but I don't know how" are scared. They lie themselves. I swear!
And how I know it so well? I've been there. Yes,I did. I thought the same shit until I woke up. oO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu