luni, 30 noiembrie 2009

Certainly I'm not in the mood. I'm fucked up and my head's a mess. Even though everything is upside down for me, there is still a good part. I've discovered something. I don't care. I mean it. It doesn't affect me anymore. I don't know why, maybe i realized this is who I am. And this is how I want to be. It feels like me and God damn it, it's the best fucking feeling i have ever had..
I just care about a few persons. I would do anything for them. The rest may go to hell, i'm pretty sure i will not feel anything if it happens. This is how it was meant to be. WTF? Who belives it? This is me. Nd I'm proud of myself. Should I say more? Just a thing: don't try to know me better, I'm sure you'll regret it later. Don't try to make me your friend, especially if I don't give a damn on you.
I'll stop here. Nothing more to add.
^^

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu