vineri, 12 martie 2010

Dear Prince Charming,
Well, I really must tell you something... i don't want to upset you, but I think you have the right to know. Nowadays... women don't believe in you anymore. First of all i must admitt that i understand them because, you see, Prince Charming... you let them down. You made them believe in true love, you made them suffer and then you let them fall out of love, because you were scared. On the other hand, I know you didn't mean that, but, you see, when a woman really loved someone and that someone hurt her she'll never come back if that someone doesn't show her how sorry he is, how much he loves her..and i'm sure you agree with me that you were sometimes a little bit coward. But I still hope that one day you will realise that you shouldn't put vanity before your feelings because, after all, you're Prince Charming.


Message received from: TRUE LOVE

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu