joi, 10 decembrie 2009

I....

I like to dream,but I like to make things happen.
I like being me, but I have to be a queen.
I love walking along the streets, but I want the world to be my runway.
I don't need your love. I love myself enough.
Money will not make me happy, so I have to find a balance.
I wanna be famous, I want to rule.
I discovered girls love me. I love them too.
I can't stand women who don't act like women. A woman is a woman, remember?
I want you to be curios. I'm mysterious. Take care, curiosity killed the cat.
You might think I care about you when I don't even give a damn on you.
I love when everyone tries to impress me! They just don't succed and I just don't care. But I love being famous.
I can't take messy hair or the women who don't take care of them. Eugh!..
I love Marylin Monroe. <3
Always imitated, never duplicated.Take me to New York and I will always be yours!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu